Cosmetic Tattooing, also called Cosmetic Tattooing or Micropigmentation, is the process of implanting color pigment beneath the surface of the skin by means of a tiny, sterile, disposable needle to produce the appearance of cosmetic makeup.
Individual brush strokes with blending. Including touch up within 3 months.
Beautifully filled in look. Including touch up within 3 months.
From natural blending to dramatic cat eye. Including touch up within 3 months.
Including touch up within 3 months.
Scalp Micro Pigmentation
2 hrs - Introducing Scalp Micro Pigmentation, or SMP as it is commonly known. This is not just a regular hair tattoo but a highly specialized process during which tiny deposits of semi-permanent pigment are positioned within the dermal layer of the skin. Pricing is $200-$400 depending on surface area. Book a consultation now!
Cosmetic Tattooing is Perfect for You If You:
- are allergic to cosmetics
- have sparse, platinum or half eyebrows
- have sparse lashes
- feel washed out without makeup
- wear glasses or contact lenses
- have vision problems
- must wear makeup because of an accident or illness
- want the convenience of makeup that doesn’t smear
- want the appearance of fuller brows or lashes
- want to enhance distinctive features and natural beauty
- want to remove or correct unwanted permanent makeup